Due to the announcement by the Federal Governement on the 22nd March 2020 it is with great disappointment that our Restaurant, Bar & Bistro areas will be temporarily closed until further notice. We will, however, be offering Takeaway Food & Beverages. Please contact us directly at the hotel on 03 5755 1366 to place your orders.
On a positive note our Accommodation will remain operational at this stage. Bookings can be made via phone or online HERE
Our hours of operations during this period are:
Takeaway Service Only – Food & Beverages.
Hotel Open 11am-8pm daily
Food Available 12pm-2pm & 6pm-8pm
Beverages Available 11am – 8pm
We remain committed to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff is at the forefront.
We have put into action the following hygiene measures throughout our facilities to ensure the wellbeing of all our stakeholders.
The key measures for our accommodation, food and beverage preparation and services with The Alpine Hotel include, but are not limited to:
• Respect the need for social distancing at all times
• Staff will refrain from personal contact such as shaking hands, hugging etc.
• Preferencing the use of EFTPOS with purchases
• Ensuring good hand hygiene; washing hands often with soap, using the single-use disposable gloves and the use of sanitisers regularly
• Continuing to maintain a high level of food hand hygiene practices cleaning and sanitising eating and drinking utensils and food contact surfaces
• Single-use disposable gloves and sanitising agents are in use by staff in contact with accommodation cleaning;
• Enhanced cleaning of high and frequented contacts points within our buildings, including washrooms and all other facilities and equipment.
• Visually and actively promoting Good Hygiene practice
• Assurance that is staff not permitted to attend work if unwell or meet the need to self-isolate
• Continuously monitor and measure the developments with COVID-19
Things we request from our Guests/Patrons:
• Practise good Hygiene, by covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and washing your hands. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
• If you are feeling unwell, suffering from a cough or breathing difficulties, shortness of breath, fever or sore throat, please stay at home. If you have accommodation bookings please call us on 03 5755 1366 and reschedule.
With these simple hygiene precautionary measures and keeping informed, together we can reduce the risk. Throughout this challenging period, we encourage you all to support the local community and together we will get through it.
Sending you all well wishes and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Alpine Hotel Bright